Monday, 30 January 2012

Chocolate Monday - week 4

Dare I put this out there, but this has got to be the best. chocolate. Monday. ever! Okay, let me explain. S.O* and his family came over to talk about the wedding. Tradition dictates he give me chocolates for the event. He told me: "I bought your favourite chocolate." I asked which one and he simply said I will see it on the day. I didn't expect more that a box of Raffaelloes.  He walks in carrying the parcel below:

The parcel of chocolates from S.O and his family. 
A close up of the goodies. 
Unwrapped and ready to be eaten hastily!
Needless to say I was beyond pleasantly surprised! I mean, look at that beautiful bounty of all my favourites!  Oh my, oh my! I swear I will get into a chocolate induced coma quite happily. After he left, he told me: "Was going to put Nutella in there but know you have a tub so left it." Aw...


Now where do I begin?!


*S.O = Significant Other 
Chocolate Mondays have been created to banish Monday Blues, or at least lessen the sting of a new working week.  

12 comments:

Azra said...

Oh YAY for your goodies! And extra love to S.O.

Any man who understands a woman's innate needs gets my nod of approval :D Congrats hun!

Shaheen said...

Wow that is a wonderful bag of goodness. Enjoy.

Lulu said...

WOW - that's all I can say.

Prixie said...

Thanks Azra!

Shaheen, I am in chocolate heaven!

Lulu - I was at a loss of words too.

kevin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kevin21 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kevin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kevin21 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kevin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kevin said...

Gray Jacket

Moncler Jackets Sale

Coat Women Ziper

kevin21 said...

Canada Goose Victoria

Canada Goose Camp Down

Discount Canada Goose Victoria

Anonymous said...

Lucky Girl! He is definitly a keeper! Wish you guys a lifetime of happiness!! :)