Monday 16 January 2012

Chocolate Monday: Week 2


Oh my word, this Monday is turning out to be annoying! Even though it is only 6:30am, the following has happened:

  • The boom into my office parking lot did not open, after numerous attempts of inserting the access card. So I drove around the block again to speak to one of those attendants. "I will let my supervisor to meet you there," the idiot says. So I wait, and wait, and bloody wait some more. Eventually, I decided to park outside and walk up. Oh, I will have words with that parking office today! 
  • The doors of the elevator refused to close. On the fifth attempt, they did though. The fifth attempt! 
  • The milk in my cornflakes did not taste good at all. I had to spit it out and throw out my breakfast. I never really knew that Soy Milk can go bad...
  • To top all of this off, I only got in about 4 hours sleep last night. I almost feel as if the universe is telling me that is is a day to stay under my duvet, where I can be safe from agitations. 
This Chocolate Monday oozes goodness. And I really need some of that to rub off onto me today. 

Chocolate Mondays have been created to banish Monday Blues, or at least lessen the sting of a new working week.  

2 comments:

Deidre said...

UGH! What a tough morning.

Prixie said...

Tragic too.