Monday 9 January 2012

Chocolate Monday: Week 1

I was not one of the scant cars on the road this morning, which means most people are back at work today. It could mean more of a shock to your system since it was a pretty long break for most people. I worked right through though, so a holiday is screaming for existence, but that is another blog post all on its own.

Drum roll, please, for the first Chocolate Monday of the new year! I reckon most people will feel like this today, especially today:


Picture sourced from Imgfave.
Chocolate Mondays have been created to banish Monday Blues, or at least lessen the sting of a new working week.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should wear that button on me at all times! LOL!

Az said...

Here Here! Oh I don't like Mondays. And I don't like Mondays where everyone is back to work as usual even more. Although I'm guessing that next week will be the brass ring when everyone goes back to school - bleh!

Prixie said...

Lulu: You're a lady close to my heart then! Chocoholics unite :)

Azra: I know! Urg, the roads are going to be a nightmare.

Anonymous said...

Working through year-end is pretty depressing. Thankfully, I've only had to do it once, if i remember correctly. I suppose it just adds to the anticipation for the leave you will take in future, right?

Jennifer Shirk said...

LOL! Happy New Year!!

Deidre said...

I could've definitely have used this tattoed on my forehead this week!

Prixie said...

Yacoob: It has its advantages - like dealing with no traffic! On the other hand, I am burnt out right now. And you're right, I cannot wait to take leave!

Jennifer: Thanks, same to you!

Deidre: Tell me about it...