Oh good golly gumdrops I have been tagged a week ago and had no idea - thanks to hormonal blogger!
So thank you K-Man, this is my maiden tag too. And apologies for the late post.
Five things that you do not know about me. Er....where do I start? And better yet, what do I reveal? heheheeee
1. I have naturally curly hair and straighten on occasion but it has taken me years to love the curls and actually be totally comfortable with them.
2. I used to read Danielle Steele! SHOCK! HORROR! But please remember this is just my past. :)
3. There are days when I do not eat any chocolate. (Yep, honest to God truth!)
4. Those people that work for Greenpeace and challenge those huge whaling ships fascinate me - I always wanted to be one of them on those little boats fighting on the side of the whales. I am all for Animal Rights!
5. I fear spiders so much so that when I see them my bones turn to jelly. Oh and marriage too, but that can be overcome thanks to S-O.
And now the challenge is who to tag? If you have already been tagged, please excuse my tardiness - but might I add that it is a small (dare I say incestuous) blogging community! Tee hee...The following are asked to reveal juicy, tasty, morsels of their life:
2. Fatima (Oh and I love your new bloggie look)
What are the rules? I am not sure how many to tag. Gosh, I feel like a six year old again. But anyway, tag, you're it!