Tuesday 10 April 2007

Tag, I am IT again

Since all of us cannot be leaders, Bibi-Aisha tagged me to see which leader I would be. (twice tagged in a month...hmmmm...is there a conspiracy in Blogville too? Is the truth out here?) tee hee

According to results, I am (drum roll please + a moment of bated breath):



I am just thankful that I am not a power hungry dictator (are there any other kind?). This suits me just fine hey, because I respect her so. May her soul RIP. I guess going off to Calcutta now may just be a possibility. :)

Because I am in no mood to tag others, whoever wishes to take the test can reveal results in the comment section.

Good night everyone, sweet dreams.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm...

Jennifer Shirk said...

Ah Mother Theresa, now THAT'S nice.

Apparently, I'm Hitler. EEEK!!!!!!!! (??!!!??!!)

Maybe I should have opted for more questions instead of doing the minimum.

I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight...

Anonymous said...

you're mother Teresa and I am Ghandi. As a friend said, that's a sign then world is coming to an end.

Prixie said...

jennifer: i am sure that more questions would have brought a different answer.

hamish: or maybe we just have good in us, the way these leaders had.