Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Tag!

Another day, another tag. Thanks Expensive Mistakes

It's go to do with this competition for a music festival: Rocking the Daisies Talk about free publicity!

So what would I take to ensure absolute survival at a music fest? After some thought, I came up with the following list:
1. My S.O - I miss him more than ever now that I am a continent apart.
2. Waterless hand cleaner
3. Jacket
4. Wellies - who knows when it is going to rain
5. Sun glasses, hat and sun block

This is all for a day trip. I imagine the list would be longer if I was for all the days of the festival.

Now I am going to tag:
O.H
Single Guy
Being Brazen
The other side of the mountain


Enjoy!

7 comments:

Lizard said...

What about a pack of smokes and a splif, at least gives you reason to use the hand cleaner?

kyknoord said...

Earplugs?

Prixie said...

lizard: since u know me so well, u know that would be utterly useless to me. maybe some chocolates, you know, something useful.

kyknoord: lol...good one!

Being Brazen said...

heehee..Expensive mistakes tagged me on this too and i am still procrastinating about doing it.

:)

Princess said...

I think I'd take my IPod - can't live without it :) & my mobile

The Organ Harvester said...

Here goes
1. empty plastic 2l water bottle
2. towel
3. headache tablets
4. knife
5. A packet of sweets.

Ja dont ask.

Expensive Mistakes and Cheap Thrills said...

you also need to post this on the competition website.

www.rockingthedaisiescompetition.co.za

and dont forget to tag your name and mine!