Sunday 9 September 2007

I yen for discipline

I reckon it is alright to indulge oneself every now and then..whether it be with a bar of chocolate, a long bath or even a new game.

On the other hand, indulging in laziness makes me feel guilty. Take last week - 6 days of pure nothingness. It was one of those weeks where I cannot really say I accomplished much. Er, maybe just a face mask, a manicure and pedicure, lots of telly watching and reading.

Gosh, I just got to make it up this week and drag my sorry self to do some work. To keep myself motivated, let me just imagine hordes of people cheering me on when I do eventually do something.

6 comments:

Thenraj said...

Here everybody need motivation to do our work...what kind of motivation is depends upon the situation and type of work..

If you want others to do your work especially females we have to offer them icecreams or chocolates to motivate... :-P

Jennifer Shirk said...

You can do it! You can do it!

Rah-rah-rah! (how's that for cheering?) LOL!

~Lord Anshul said...

you know...now i m actually looking for this one such week of absolutely nothing. its been eons since i have had this.

schedule here is as hectic as it can get and now even partying seems like a job :(

i m sooooooooo envious

Mohamed Karolia said...

I want chocolate now. Your blog always does this to me

--Sunrise-- said...

Indulging in laziness makes me feel guilty too...

Good luck!

Prixie said...

thenraj: ahhh..bribery and corruption..an interesting tactic :)

jennifer: THANK U! i think it worked because I got a lot dome last week.

lord anshul: shame, you do need a break

k-man - mission accomplished (i am trying to turn teh entire world into chocoholics but shhhh...tis a secret)

sunrise: thanks :)