"Oh my God! I dreamed someone asked me if you proposed cos they seen a ring on my finger. Then they asked if it was diamonds and I said I hope he was not that stupid! Urg! Woke up with such a fright! PLEASE don't do stupid things in reality!"
A bit of background context to those who do not know me or us:
- I do not believe in marriage for myself. But S.O and I have been together for nine years.
- No, I am not a bitch hag from hell stringing him along. Neither is he very ready at this stage.
- Now that we are of marriageable age, and part of an ethnic community, the pressure is on!
- The only reason I will marry, is to be with S.O for the rest of our lives and he is traditional like that.
- And I really don't like diamonds and proper jewellery.
*S.O = Significant Other