Thursday 17 September 2009

Bring me a tiara...and a prince

Deep down in the bowels of their heart, most girls wanted to be a princess at one stage in their lives - when they still had pig tails and ate lollipops. Besides wanting to be a princess, most girls had their favourite princess too. I got to say my absolute star is Ariel from the The Little Mermaid. Ahem...look at the recent change in my profile pic. She is adventurous and daring, and goes against the norm. She has a brave heart. Therefore I am quite surprised my results from the Which Disney Princess Are You Test I got the following:

It's a tie!

You are part Belle. You are strong, deep, and you are not a slave to petty superficial things. You are independent and allow yourself to see inner beauty without sacrificing your values. You are almost too good of a person.

You are part Pocahontas. You defy convention and sometimes do what is considered taboo. Unfortunately, others do not always appreciate your differences, so it's good that you are so strong-willed. You are loyal and you believe in fate. Your true love will find you one day.

5 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

I'm Belle.
(And she IS my favorite princess) :)

Janine / Being Brazen said...

I still want to be a princess. At the moment id settle for any princess.hehehe

I will have to take quiz and see which i am.

Prixie said...

lucky you jennifer :)

me too BB. :) Please let me know what princess you turn out to be

Sid said...

So taking the test now. Love these types of things.

Az said...

How weird is that...my ideal 'princess' is Ariel too. She was always my favourite and I identified with her more than others. Defying convention is my language :)