It's a game of tag again, thanks to Being Brazen this time around. Even though I am not too sure how I feel about this aspect of blogging at least it gets one thinking...especially about ones self, since most tags are to reveal certain things about yourself. As in this case, I need to bare five of my current addictions.
1. Chocolate: It's current and omnipresent. Need I say more?
2. Coats: I adore winter fashion. And what better place to come to than the UK for glorious, gorgeous coats.
3. Boots: Refer to above.
4. Charity shops: I love the bargains you can find. And being able to get a few good brands at a fraction fraction fraction of the cost, I'm smiling all the time. It is also the best place to find vintage items.
5. Cooking: I've always found it relaxing. Now that I stay on my own, I find myself in the kitchen more often. Even though my S.O is not here to share my meals with me, my house mates, M1 and M2 enjoy it and that makes me happy too. I realised I love to feed people.
6. Burning fragrant oils: I adore these oil burners and I find myself buying lovely scents - mainly vanilla though.
So who is to be tagged? Hmmm, let me see:
2. Fatima (Welcome back BTW!)
And the rules are:
What you need to do:
*Post at least five current addictions (with some details please).
*Mention the person who started this game of tag (i.e Being Brazen) and also the person who just tagged you.
*Type your post with the heading "Current addictions".
*Tag at least two people and pass on the above rules.
Enjoy and think away!