Every time someone looks into it, they see what they want to see. Much as the evil stepmother queen from Snow White seen what she wanted to see in the beginning of the story, this glorious full length mirror makes everyone seems just slightly taller and slimmer. Not that much, but just enough. And I am always game to look a bit taller - being quite vertically, um, challenged myself.
At £9.99, the mirror was quite the bargain too. It seems far too good to be true, to be mine and to be in my bedroom. In fact it sounds so heavenly it must be evil...somehow, somewhere...so really, is it friend or arch enemy number one?
On a separate note, I've been tagged:
These are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you…Raghav
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking the
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. My ipod speakers does not fit into my right ear. Come to think of it, no speakers at all could ever fit into my ear. I think I am slightly deformed. ;p
2. I read something every night before sleeping, unless I am so so so tired that sleep automatically takes over.
3. I eat chocolate almost everyday...maybe even every day, after every meal and between meals.
4. I get bored with my look so I am lucky to be able to have my hair both curly and straight, and I am able wear glasses or not (one pair being a dark frame, the other being a classic rimless) or even wear coloured contact lenses or just go for the natural look with clear contact lenses.
5.I've adjusted to not having a TV set in London. DVDs on the computer suit me fine.
6. When I shop I can buy kiddies clothing...it fits better than adult sizes anyway.
Okay, I am going to break a rules a slight bit here as I am not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do this tag please feel free and go ahead. You'll be surprised at what you discover.