Sunday 6 April 2008

Hello London

Picture by Prixie

London welcomed me in style this morning - just look at the snow! Yes yes, I know it is obvious I am new to all of this. But wow, it looks so beautiful, clean and pure.
I am staying with my very dear friend (hereafter referred to as Vamp) in Brockley. In the picture is their back yard and their outside Mexican oven so they can have oven baked pizzas. I find it really quaint and charming. So is this area. I love it. I just wish S.O and Skanky were here to share the experience.

5 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

Wow. Snow. Who would have thunk it? :)

Unknown said...

Hey now...does London know how to welcome new comers or what. I hope you are loving your new journey. I keep you in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Qaint, charming, clean, pure ... words synonomous with P.Ho ... :-)

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

Now I know what they mean when they say snow can be magical.

Hope you're keeping well and warm.

Mohamed Karolia said...

I wanna see snow..take pictures :)