Saturday 27 October 2007

Tim Tam Tarts and cup cakes

Skanky is getting back into the rat race ...but only for a while. Just as well we spent a girlie week together.

The POA (Plan of Action) was to watch Rent, bake cup cakes topped with brightly coloured icing (according to the Sister Person, they look like cup cakes for Barbie), watch V for Vendetta and chat... a lot. And indeed we did, minus the numerous occasions I passed out into the world of dreams. Me suspects the Sandman was working over time.


And after all I heard about Tim Tams, I finally got to eat it...even if I could not do it "the correct way." I could feel the disappointment emitting from Skanky's pores, but I promise to try harder next time.

1 comment:

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

timtams!!!
my kingdom for timtams.
drool.....